Register

Thread - game time

Page: 1
Jump to:
#1 - 20 Feb 2010

Posted By:
Chunga

game time

It appears that all the lost game time,at least on my games, has been mysteriously restored. Is this new policy?
#1 - 20 Feb 2010

Posted By:
Chunga

game time

It appears that some lost game time,at least on my games, has been mysteriously restored.  

[Edited : 20 Feb 2010]
#2 - 21 Feb 2010

Posted By:
Stoney X

Any particular game?
#3 - 21 Feb 2010

Posted By:
Chunga

The ones I noticed most surely was on 2 games I currently have with Memo. He didn't make his first move until losing at least 6 days game time, and then the lost time disappeared. On his last move, I could have sworn that he had lost some game time also, but as soon as he moved, the lost time seems to have disappeard again. Very odd.
#4 - 22 Feb 2010

Posted By:
Stoney X

The clock doesn't start running on the game time until both players have made their first move. The graphic of move time does move so that the players can see how long the initial wait has been. I had a few complaints in the early days where timeouts were claimed within hours of a player making his first move, simply because the player hadn't realised that a challenge had been made a few day prior. Tournament games do still timeout if a player fails to make a first move.

Regards
#5 - 22 Feb 2010

Posted By:
Chunga

thanks Stoney. That explains it.
Page: 1