Register

Thread - Cheating by claiming timeouts

Page: 1
Jump to:
#1 - 13 Jan 2013

Posted By:
MARTIN.HEALEY

Cheating by claiming timeouts

We have come across players starting games withminimum time outs and claiming the win immediately they can.  This is done deliberately  just to boost ratings, a dispicable form of cheating.  When a challenge is made we need to know how many days have been set for the time outs.  The slider bar is based on percentage; we need to know just how many days are left
#3 - 28 Nov 2013

Posted By:
redketchuplover

Everyone needs to be...

aware of the parameters of the games they play.
#4 - 1 Apr 2014

Posted By:
kannamama

Time Out Clarify

Mr Healey,
It is a strange paradoxical situation in online games. Willfully delaying the move clearly amounts to denying the  chance of the move in the game to the opponent. And when agreeing to the game to play with your opponent you are deemed to know conditions and rules of that particular game or tournament.
How can one say others cheating when one himself failed to move as per the conditions  of the particular game or tournament.
I my self observed many in games, players willfully delays moves when they are in disadvantage position.

kannamama
#5 - 2 May 2014

Posted By:
Darkman

Chess programs

I have come across a couple of lower ranked players who seems to aquire the skill to beat several high ranked player almost over night!

Maybe they renewed the batteries in thier "Play Better chess" program!!!!
Page: 1