Register

Thread - Little things that need fixing

Page: 1
Jump to:
#1 - 1 Aug 2011

Posted By:
Stoney X

Little things that need fixing

I've noticed that when it's your move in a game, unless you expand the history tab, it's not apparent if your opponent took one of your pieces in the previous move. I'll see what I can do to make this more visible.

Any other little tweaks you would like to see please let me know. The current main development is the vacation flag function, but it's always possible to slip in small tweaks.

Regards
#2 - 23 Aug 2011

Posted By:
Divil The Bother

message order

hello stoney

Congrats on the upgrade - very polished!

One minor thing that has bugged me for a while is that when you go into messages the oldest ones display first - is there a way to have it that your most recent messages show first like regular email?
#3 - 24 Aug 2011

Posted By:
Stoney X

I seem to remember putting the messages in this order to encourage people to delete old messages. However, it will be easy enough to change it around so I will change this soon. Will probably get implemented at the same time as the new vacation functionality.

I will at some point make the columns sortable so that ordering is up to you.

Regards
#4 - 8 Nov 2011

Posted By:
Rorarama

just to ask

Stoney, loving the new updates.
I just want to know whether the "three move repetition" rule works on the games. ? thanks, keep it going. :)
#5 - 11 Nov 2011

Posted By:
Stoney X

At present it's up to the players to agree that the "three move repetition" condition has occurred. I will add something in future so that the draw can be claimed.
#6 - 17 Nov 2011

Posted By:
Rorarama

Stoney, I am currently able to claim time-out on two games where my opponent is "on vacation". (namely: Bambi1967). I know this shouldn't be possible...? When I highlight the "timeout" button, it appears "You have not sent any reminders since the last move". Please explain.
#7 - 18 Nov 2011

Posted By:
Stoney X

Rorarama,

There was a bug in the vacation logic that allowed players to claim timeouts on games in vacation. I have corrected this issue in a release early this morning.

Regards
#8 - 10 Jun 2012

Posted By:
redketchuplover

Time controls

Instead of having an option for zero days move time how about one days move time and zero days game time?

tia
#9 - 15 Jun 2012

Posted By:
Stoney X

I didn't think anybody would want that option... I'll see if it can be done easily.

Regards
Page: 1