Register

Thread - Site Upgrade - 2nd July 2011

Page: 1 | 2
Jump to:
#16 - 14 Jul 2011

Posted By:
Rob

Annoying refresh

Maybe it's just me, but with the old I could stare at a board for as long as I wanted... even move a piece and look at it.  With the new, after maybe half a minute the page refreshes (and takes a few seconds to do so), and breaks my concentration (what little I can muster). Is there a reason for this?
#17 - 14 Jul 2011

Posted By:
Stoney X

Under the old code the games page automatically refreshed after 300 seconds. I've double checked the new code and it is now set to 150 seconds. I'll adjust it back to the way it was before, and add a note to my list of things to do to make this a configurable option on the page.

Regards
#18 - 18 Jul 2011

Posted By:
danfeinb

As of 7/18, it is still not set to two and a half minutes; in any case, why was it shortened at all?

danfeinb
#19 - 18 Jul 2011

Posted By:
Stoney X

The games page is set to refresh every 300 seconds (5 minutes). This is back to the way it was before the upgrade.
#20 - 19 Sep 2011

Posted By:
Stoney X

I've discovered that the automated process to remove completed games after 45 days from the "My Games" page hasn't been working as expected. I've disabled the process until a fix is developed. If the number of completed games is becoming an issue please manually archive games.

Regards
#21 - 28 Oct 2011

Posted By:
fizikchy

rating graph

it would be great for players to see their rating performance ona graphical representation, like at site "playchess.com".

I am sorry, may be i had to open a new topic for this wish.

I wait for your opinions and ideas, and answers of course!
#22 - 29 Oct 2011

Posted By:
Stoney X

fizikchy, what you suggest is already on the wish list. I'm just finishing the vacation changes, then I will probably do this.

Regards
Page: 1 | 2