Register

Thread - Clash of the Best

Page: 1
Jump to:
#1 - 4 Dec 2011

Posted By:
daevon

Clash of the Best

Folks, follow up these games 66648 and 66655. They are some of the best players ever, on this site.
#2 - 4 Dec 2011

Posted By:
redketchuplover

please...

provide links or instruct how to find them quickly(if possible) tia
#3 - 4 Dec 2011

Posted By:
daevon

Displaying matches

I suggest somehow to choose and display potentially interesting matches at the Tournament section, with announcement and notification service
#4 - 5 Dec 2011

Posted By:
Stoney X

#5 - 8 Dec 2011

Posted By:
zsolla

wow

30 league field is very strong
#6 - 16 Dec 2011

Posted By:
Late Bloomer

agree with daevon

If you could somehow filter games which have the strongest players and put them into an active list? Announcing and notification service would be cool as well, but may we hope for such things? :P

You know, we don't want that Stoney has to cancel Xmas celebration because of website development work ;)

An existing solution would of course be just opening a new thread in Chess Forum with Game # and players in the title? Anyone dare to comment on
Game 66648, ~~~ - Butcher or Game 66655, Butcher -~~~?

Cheers,
janne
#7 - 18 Dec 2011

Posted By:
Stoney X

I'm currently working on a graph on the player details page to display ratings over the player's last 20 games. Once this is done my next area to cover is the games page. I intend to add a number of filters and sorting options. I'll see if it's feasible to add a sort on combined player rating so that games between high ranked players can be found.

I find I do some of my best work after a day's celebration. Let's see if the site survives Xmas day  :-)

Regards
#8 - 11 Jan 2012

Posted By:
zsolla

Page: 1