Register

Thread - Tournaments.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Jump to:
#13 - 4 Apr 2008

Posted By:
zanboryaa

knockout 14 Tournament

Hi Stoney X,Firstly I would like to thank You,for all the upgrades done in your Fast progressing website,Secondly,announce me about my next Opponent , and when our games will start,                      in the above mentioned tournament.
#14 - 28 Apr 2008

Posted By:
woodpusher

Dropouts?

Have you thought about what to do for the following round of a tournament if the winner of a previous round isn't there to go on to the next round?

Will the runnerup, proceed to the next round, or will the winner of the other section be winner by default?

This looks like an upcoming scenario in at least one running tournament.

Regards,
WP
#15 - 28 Apr 2008

Posted By:
Stoney X

Hi woodpusher,

The winner of the other section will win. You have to win the right to progress to the next round.

Regards
#16 - 5 May 2008

Posted By:
woodpusher

Another Bug!

On the Tournaments Page, completed tournaments displays a page 2, however clicking on page two doesn't get you there.

Regards,
WP
#17 - 5 May 2008

Posted By:
Stoney X

woodpusher,

I seem to be collecting bug on the tournament page! I'll get this checked and sorted asap.

Regards
#17 - 5 May 2008

Posted By:
Stoney X

woodpusher,

I seem to be collecting bug on the tournament page! I'll get this checked and sorted asap.

Regards

<edited  ... now sorted>

[Edited : 5 May 2008]
#18 - 23 Jun 2008

Posted By:
Jevgenij

private tournament

i do , Jevgenij
#19 - 25 Sep 2008

Posted By:
AaLFâ„¢

How about unique names for each torney and they repeat every year...like real life.  The names could be anything, just make em up .  Sounds better than tourney #47, #48 etc.

And it'd be nice if the winner & runner-up could have the result appear in their profile.
#20 - 25 Sep 2008

Posted By:
Stoney X

I like your ideas RPG-7. I already have plans for changes to the profile page but I hadn't thought about "annual" tournaments.

Regards
#21 - 26 Sep 2008

Posted By:
AaLFâ„¢

Glad u like the suggestion.    Maybe you should open a 'Tournament title suggestion thread' & we can all chip in with some names for tournaments and you can then pick out what you like.
#22 - 31 May 2010

Posted By:
daevon

League tournaments

Why league tournaments with 8+ players aren't held anymore? They would be better in some terms than 5 knockouts at the same time
I am new here, new in chess and in any similar sites; and have some suggestions:
1. divisions should be made like  <1200 and newbies; 1200-1500; >1500 and regular tournaments within each division
2. scoring system should be explained at the help/faq page, it's just nice to know
3. perhapes newbies should start with zero not 1200
4. adding quick tournaments like move time 5min, game time 60min (accepting internet connection risk)

Thanks to "site god"; great job, simple and clean
#22 - 31 May 2010

Posted By:
daevon

League tournaments

Why league tournaments with 8+ players aren't held anymore? They would be better in some terms than 5 knockouts at the same time
I am new here, new in chess and in any similar sites; and have some suggestions:
1. divisions should be made like  <1200 and newbies; 1200-1500; >1500 and regular tournaments within each division
2. scoring system should be explained at the help/faq page, it's just nice to know
4. adding quick tournaments like move time 5min, game time 60min (accepting internet connection risk)

Thanks to "site god"; great job anyway, simple and clean

[Edited : 31 May 2010]
#22 - 31 May 2010

Posted By:
daevon

League tournaments

Thanks to "site god"; great job anyway, smart simple and clean

[Edited : 31 May 2010]
#22 - 31 May 2010

Posted By:
daevon

League tournaments

3. adding quick tournaments like move time 5min, game time 60min

Thanks to "site god"; great job anyway, smart and simple

[Edited : 3 Jun 2010]
#23 - 10 Jun 2010

Posted By:
SSK

swiss tournaments

Dear stoney,
Arent swiss tournaments going to start????

Regards SSK
Page: 1 | 2 | 3